Raspberry Crumble Cake Slices
Sugar Free + Low Carbs
These keto raspberry crumble cake slices are sugar free, grain free, gluten free and are low in carbs. And that doesn’t take anything away from the taste. They’re sweet but sugar free. These crumble cake slices are so yummy, even the kids love them.
You don’t have to make a raspberry slice, you can change up the fruit filling. However, raspberries are the most keto berry, and I love them!
When baking sugar free, I like to use a mixture of sweeteners in order to make my perfect sugar alternative sweetener. I mix xylitol, erythritol and a little stevia. For this recipe I mixed 4 ounces xylitol, 4 ounces erythritol and two tablespoons of stevia.
Prep. Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Keto raspberry crumble cake slices
6 tbsp sugar free raspberry jam
FOR THE CRUST
4 ounces cold salted butter, cut into pieces
1 cup almond flour
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup caster sugar alternative (or my sweetner mix, as above in notes)
1 tspn vanilla
FOR THE CRUMBLE:
6 tbsp butter melted
1/3 cup of brown sugar alternative (or my mix of sweeteners, as above)
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup oats (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F/170C gas mark 4. Line a 9″x9″ pan with baking paper.
- Add all of the crust ingredients to a food processor and blend until ingredients form a ball.
- Spread over the bottom of the lined pan.
- Spread the jam over the crust base.
- Add the crumble ingredients (apart from the oats) to a food processor and pulse until large crumbs form. (Alternatively, mix by hand, rubbing between fingertips). Add the oats and continue to pulse/mix until mixed in.
- Sprinkle crumble topping on top of the jam layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
These bars should be stored in an air tight container and kept in the fridge. They will last for 4-5 days. Alternatively, you can freeze them for up to 2 months.
You May Also Like:
sugar free lemon meringue pie
This sugar free lemon meringue pie is one of my faves 😋
low carb strawberry cheesecake
This low carb strawberry cheesecake is quick, easy and yummy.